Saturday, July 16, 2011

You can blog in a train, you can blog in a plane!

Currently on American airlines flight 1933, heading west to Las Vegas. American airlines- America's new low cost carrier.... I only paid $100 for my flight, but they suckered me into paying $8 for gogo inflight wireless. Pathetic.

Best part of my flight the American Way article on Barcelona! http://www.americanwaymag.com/barcelona-montjuiumlc-cemetery-mediterranean
Sagrada Familia basilica is my absolute must-see trip requirement. This place, which started construction in the 1800's, is only half done! With three distinct facades, the catholic church is a thing of beauty and looks like it should be located in the happiest place on earth (Disney world, ofcourse).

Until I get to see this basilica thing- I guess Ceasar's Palace will do. We're staying at the MGM and attempting to get into the pool clubs. I wonder if I remembered my swim suit..... Packing at 4am maybe wasn't the best idea.

Disclaimer- I really dislike AA for personal reasons and will be flying a different carrier back to DFW tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment